Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More about me

Just a little more about me with this next entry. In my profile I was talking about how I got my degrees from college. After gradutation, I applied and was accepted into UNLV's graduate program. I declined going because I decieded to get married instead.

My husband Mike and I were married on June 4, 1999 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple which is south of Salt Lake City, Utah. We had a beautiful wedding complete with a great lunchon in the Navoou Room at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Following the lunchon, we had pictures and then went across the lobby of the building to the beautiful Bonneville Room where we had our reception. It was a great day. The weather in the morning and afternoon was cool and rainy, but by the evening it was warm and sunny.

We went on a great honeymoon to southern California. We flew into LAX and then drove to Anaheim and went to Disneyland. We are dorks because we love Disneyland. We then drove down into San Diego and I feel in love with that city. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. We had a great time there and went to Old Towne and enjoyed some great Mexican food. Then it was off to Sea World and I loved that. I got a huge sunburn on my forehead, but Mike did not seem to mind.

I have to go, more later.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! Elizabeth told me about your blog - I am so happy and excited you started one! Hopefully you will learn to love it. I will check often! Let me know if you need any help getting it going...

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Hey Paula! Hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I am so happy you decided to start a blog!

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I know I don't have room to talk since I just started to. but hopefully you will enjoy it!

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.