Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun at the Barn

 Mike and the girls came down with me to the barn this morning.  I actually had someone there to take pictures of me!  That never happens, thus not too many pictures of the barn.  But here are some ones that turned out really well.  I am riding Houston, I have been riding him since February.  I was working on a trot pole course and then ended with some very small jumps.  I know I look really red faced here that is because I am super hot!  I always sweat while riding even in January, but especially in June in nearly 100 degree heat.  I look so serious in these pictures but I have decided that I look so serious because I am concentrating so hard.  I promise I am having a great time.  The time of my life actually.  Welcome to my passion!









No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.