Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cute and Crafty

 For our family pictures we took a couple of weeks ago, some dear friends of mine helped me make some of these cute necklaces and the pin that I wore on my shirt.  My friends are both very crafty and creative, I on the other hand am not!  So, I was a bit scared to commit to this project, but they helped me every step of the way.  I did make several of the flowers, I know big shock right!?  But they looked so cute in the pictures and of course a day of crafting and visiting with great friends is always a good day.  Alright so I will admit it, they did most of the crafting and I watched and talked!  But, I did try!






1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was such a fun project and fun day! I love how they turned out, and can't wait to see more of the pics. :)

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.