Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just Because I love you and Miss You

 Father's Day is always very bittersweet for our family.  It is sweet because we get to celebrate Mike and Dad and show our love and support for him for he truly works hard and sacrifices for us.  Then comes the bitter side which Father's Day is also Katherine's angel day.  Last year it actually fell on Father's Day, this year it was the day after, but her angel day will always coincide with her loss.  We celebrated her angel day on Father's Day again this year.  After church we went down to see her and give her the beautiful pink roses that we remember her by.  We also had a wreath placed there that is made from paper flowers that lasts a little bit longer.  I will close by saying what I usually say which is "Happy Father's Day dear Mike."  Happy Angel Day my sweet and perfect angel Katherine.  I look forward to seeing you again, I certainly look forward to the joy that I know I will feel when I get to see you and hold you again.  Farewell my sweet daughter farewell until we meet again!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.