Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spring Time Fun with Friends

 Over our Spring Break we went to go visit a good friend of mine that I have made through my time spent in the Bereavement Program at Children's Hospital.  My friend Melisa lives north of where we live about 45 minuets away.  Her son and Katherine passed away within about two months of each other.  We have become quite good friends over the past nearly three years.  She has an older son and then an absolutely adorable little baby who is about 6 months now.  We sure love spending time with them.  It is interesting how life works out, you never know do you?  If Katherine or her son had not died, we would have never met.  Funny right?  I am very glad that we are friends, but sometimes it is bittersweet to think about how we met you know? 






No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.