Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun on the 4th

Fun at the Parade
 Here are the pictures from the 4th of July.  This is how we began our great trip to Utah.  Murray City always does a fun small town parade that the kids love.  We met up with lots of cousins including my brother Kenny and his family.  They were already down for his wife's reunion and then they are moving to Utah!  My brother got a job there and will be moving to Harriman next month.  They were able to get a house there and are really excited!  So, back to the day, we watched the parade and then headed over to the IHOP for a late breakfast with all the cousins.  The adults were smart, we sat at our own tables and left the kids all at one table.  Then it was back to Mike's parents with his sister and brother and their families for a fun afternoon of playing and then a yummy BBQ for dinner and then back to Murray for the fireworks.  It was a very busy but super fun day!







Lots and Lots of Kids at IHOP



Cute Nelson cousins Cute Girls!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.