Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Connecting the Dots:Romney Reunion

 Here are some pictures from our fun family reunion.  My parents rented a huge home, over 6,000 square feet in Garden City, Utah near Bear Lake.  These pictures are partly from one of our meals.  We prepared the food in the kitchen and then set up tables and chairs in the huge garage and ate out there.  My mom always does t-shirts for all of us, but for the kids she gives them ones with their names on them with their number according to the age order of their births.  So, Joseph is #2, Rachel, #6, Juliana #7, and Katherine #12.  The random picture of horses are the horses that were owned by the people who owned the house, they were in my backyard, yes my dream!  The last set of pictures are of the playhouse we went to see a play in one of the afternoons we were there.  The play was full of silly songs, dancing, piano playing, and slap stick humor, the kids loved it!  And then an "only in Utah" moment, later that week when we went to church, all but one of the actors in the cast of the play were in the ward and went to church with us.  Funny!  My kids could not believe it!  It was fun to see them there.  Needless to say we had a great time.



















No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.