Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Big Birthday Girls




So, here are a ton of really cute pictures of the festivities that we have enjoyed the last couple of days. The girl's had their 5th birthday party this past Saturday. We all went to Chuck-E-Cheese and then Red Robin for dinner. They each invited a friend. So, the other cute girls are Ellen the cute red head and Phoebe the cute blond. They had so much fun at Chuck-E-Cheese and then all dined on macaroni and cheese. I enjoyed the cheese burger, so yummy. They all had a great time. The cute dress up clothes are from Grandma Nelson and the pretty church dresses are from Grandma Romney. Thanks guys, they look so cute in them. Happy 5th Birthday my dear sweet Rachel and Juliana. I sure love you!
We also went to our ward's Christmas party and Joseph and Juliana sat on Santa's lap. Rachel had nothing to do with him and was crying and very upset as usual when it comes to Santa. Oh well, maybe next year for her. Merry Christmas to everyone.






























































3 comments:

Rochelle said...

so cute! I'm glad they had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! I am glad they had a fun birthday.

Melissa said...

Absolutely and positively CANNOT believe your little girls are 5! What a great celebration; they are so cute.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.