Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Cute Christmas Play






















So, here are some pictures over the last couple of days. The one at the top is of the dinner with my friends Monday night. The rest are of the girl's pre-school play. They are doing a Christmas play for their party on Saturday. We cannot come to the performance because it is at the same time as the graduation. So, their teacher let Mike and I come today and watch the dress rehearsal. Juliana is in the red and she was a wind up dancing doll. Their friend Phoebe was the elf who was winding up all the toys from Santa's shop to make sure they worked. So, all the toys wound up. Juliana sang and danced. Then Rachel was a dancing ballerina. Then at the end there was a boy who popped out of the box as the Jack in the box. He had to be reminded to stay down in the box until it was his turn. So cute, he kept popping out too soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.