Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A very Special Breakfast



Here we are at the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street in Disneyland. We decided to do character dining that would appeal to all the kids. It is called Minnie and Friends Breakfast Buffet. We got a great breakfast and got to see and interact with these characters. The kids loved it. They were singing and dancing as fun music was being played. The characters took their time at our table and interacted with each child. The girls were not quite sure if they liked Captain Hook, but they loved everyone else who came along. Their favorite was the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. They loved her and she was so cute with them, this was one of the highlights for us as a family. We felt it was worth the price paid. The best part for Mike was his made to order omleat, I just loved to see the joy on the kids faces.












2 comments:

Tiffany Steele said...

Looks like fun....I think that you found every character in Disneyland....which is AWESOME!!! I think seeing the characters is the best part of the whole experience. I'm glad that you had a great time! Miss you and love you all.

Melissa said...

What fun! Connor would have loved Captain Hook.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.