Friday, October 9, 2009





























California Adventure is a great place to see the characters, there were very little crowds and we did not have to wait at all to see the famous and beautiful Mulan. Here she is with the kids, the girls loved it as you can see. The first thing we did when we got to the park was buy the Mickey ears that the kids had saved months for. We had a Disney jar and they had saved $61 for the hats. They are sitting in a tea cup outside of the Mad Hatter shop where we bought them. I walked into the store with about $10 worth of quarters and paid for part of the hats with that. The girls loved the Carousel, one of their favorites. They loved Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Dumbo, and It's a Small World. When we got on Small World and the boat was beginning to go into the ride Rachel says "where are the dolls?" I said just wait they are coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I love them in their hats :)

Joe and Liz said...

Oh so much fun. I'm so jealous!! I love Disneyland. Looks like you guys all had a great time. I love the hats they chose!

Melissa said...

Very fun pictures! I love the saving for the hats story. Looks like a wonderful trip.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.