Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mickey's Toontown



The kids loved going to Mickey's toontown. They loved touring Mickey's house. As you can see from the picture, the girls loved Mickey's phone. We had gone into the next room of his house when the phone rings (it did so every so often), Rachel ran back into the room and acted as if she answered it and then wrote down the message on the (pretend) pad of paper next to the phone. When she returned, I asked what was the message, she said that Minnie was calling to check on Pluto. They thought it was so neat the Mickey and Minnie were next door neighbors with Goofy living across the street. I am pretty sure they wanted to move into at least one of the houses. As far as the boat picture goes, Rachel loves Daisy Duck, it is her favorite. I am pretty sure it is because Daisy is purple. But, there is a USS Daisy boat there in ToonTown and much to Rachel's delight she was able to play on it and steer the ship, she had a great time doing it.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.