Thursday, October 8, 2009



Here we are over at California Adventure Park. There theme for Halloween were giant candy corns as you can see here. Everywhere you looked there were candy corns as far as the eye could see. As you walked into the park, the music playing were songs aboug eating candy and candy corn. It was so cleaver and festive, so fun. We loved this park and the parade here. It was Pixar Parade so we got to see all the characters from Monsters, Nemo, Toy Story, Incredibles, Bug's Life, and Cars up close and personal. My kids loved this parade, it was thier favorite and we saw it twice. The girls loved seeing Boo from Monsters, they had a little person dressed up as her from the movie, so cute. The cars from Cars were life size versions of Mater and Lightning McQueen. True Dinsey Magic on parade, so entertaining.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.