Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello

I have returned to the blog world after a brief absence. The last week or so has been very difficult for us and just a little bit crazy!

Late last Wednesday night, Mike came into our room and said that he got an e-mail from the CEO at Janus saying that they were going to cut 10% of thier work force in order to save 15 million over the next fiscal year. They said that it would be a unilateral cut and every department would be effected. Then we had to wait almost a week to find out the results of weather Mike had a job or not. We were greatly blessed and he still has the job. They cut out one of the other accounting departments and laid off several of thier empolyees. They are blending the rest of the department into Mike's in order to save money. Needless to say, we are very releived. But it was a long week and a long weekend not knowing what was going to happen.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Paula, I am so relieved for you!!!! I have been thinking about you all week. I am so glad it all turned out okay!!

Paula said...

Good to hear from you. All is well with the job, thank goodness!

Melissa said...

Again, I'm thrilled that things are good in the job department. Whew!

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.