Tuesday, November 3, 2009

About the pictures

I finally have a quick moment to sit and write about the pictures I posted the other day.

The one of just Joseph is from this last month's pack meeting. They had a Rain Gutter Regatta. This means that all the boys in the pack made boats and then sailed them down two rain gutters. It was a race between two boys at a time. It is very similar to the pine wood derby only it is with boats. He won several races and then placed 6th overall in the pack. He won a ribbon that is now on his shirt. He loves it. He had a great time. Joseph is enjoying 4th grade and loves his teacher. I am pretty sure his favorite subject is still recess but who can blame him right?

The middle pictures are of us at the pumpkin patch which I have already written about. The one picture of Mike picking a pumpkin is the one we picked for Katherine. We then gave it to her, I believe there is a picture of us with her as well. I hope she likes it, I am sure she was there with us.

The other pictures are us with all the Halloween festivities that went on. It was a Halloween extravaganza. Joseph had his school parade and then the girls had their pre-school party later that day. Then that night we all went to a fun Halloween party. We all had a great time and enjoyed wearing the costumes. The girls told me that I looked like a beautiful red princess and loved caring the back of my cape around. Have you ever tried to load a dishwasher while wearing a long red cape with two four year olds caring the back of it? I would recommend it if you have nothing else to do. It was an adventure. We went and saw Katherine on Halloween as well, needless to say it was a busy day.

Now onto Thanksgiving, I just love the fall what a great time of year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.