Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Katherine










So, I know that these are kind of a mix of pictures, but this has been kind of a mix of events happening lately. We had my brother and his family over from Saint George, Utah, so the last two pictures are of Dallin and Avery. We then went to the Stock Show downtown and saw a whole bunch of animals and had a great time as a family. Although it was very cold that day! Then we had a little birthday party for Katherine at a playdate at my friend's Melissa's house. I made a cake and then all the kids sang and blew out the candles for her, super fun! Then last night Joseph had the opportunity to sing in the Winter Song of Young Voices of Colorado with 199 other 5th graders from elementary schools in the area. They sang beautifully, Joseph did really well, he never gets nervous and the choir sounded great. We will be celebrating Katherine's birthday tomorrow with dinner and then the rodeo (Mike got free tickets through work). We will also do a balloon release at her grave. Happy Birthday my sweet angel, hope its a good day for you.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday, Katherine! We love you and your family!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday sweet Katherine! You have an amazing family, but you already know that.

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Paula,
My kids and I visited our Phoebe on Saturday. I felt a pull to visit your sweet Katherine too. I thought of your sweet baby as I saw the snow tenderly scrubbed away off the headstone and the animals that encircle the grave. I hope you don't mind, but Hyrum very sweetly and tenderly brushed off some snow that had fallen on to one of the animals. He felt the need to make sure that all was right there. Happy Birthday to a beautiful little lady.
With love,
Rebecca

Amy said...

Hi Paula - I hope it is okay that I linked up through Melissa's link - but we wanted to send our love to you and your family. Happy Birthday Katherine! -Amy Call

Barbara Romney said...

Paula: I love reading your entries on Goodreads.com. As I was reading your blog just now, I thought of a book that I think you would enjoy reading. It is Elizabeth Edwards' book RESILIANCE. I think you would relate to much of what she says. Love you!

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.