Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Bouncy Party On


























































So, here are some pictures of the last couple of days from our house.
As Joseph is still off track, we are going on little outings now and then to help pass the time. We went to Party On in Parker where they have a warehouse full of bouncy houses. They have a family fun night for $5 per kid to bounce and have a great time. The kids loved it as you can well imagine. I brought a book as usual and let the kids run around and have the time of their lives. They loved the pirate ship and bouncy castle that had a basketball hoop to make shots and then two slides to slide out of it. They had a huge fire engine slide as well. It was a great time.
The other pictures of from the Easter Egg Hunt at pre-school. The girls brought their Easter baskets and they had to hunt for eggs around Teacher Lori's house because it had snowed that morning. They had so much fun and I am pretty sure Joseph had just about as much fun as well. Although after the hunt he informed me that he really was too big for pre-school and that he really should be in 4th grade. I said you are in 4th grade just on break. He said "Oh, yeah, I forgot." They loved their little surprises they got in the eggs and made little bunny bags as well, so cute as usual.
Then yesterday afternoon I unfortunately realized that my dryer was no longer working. It was stone cold and the clothes in them were partly wet. I think it must have gone about a half a cycle before giving out. The problem with the washer and dryer is that we bought it used and do not even know how old it is to begin with. We purchased them when we purchased our town house. The woman we bought it from left them there. So, we have gotten a lot of life out of them. We have repaired the dryer once before years ago. But, decided then that if there was another problem then we would buy a new one. That is what happened. I piled the kids into the van and we went over to Home Depot which has become the store where we have bought all of our appliances. They had just started a sale yesterday giving you 10% off an appliance purchase. So, we have a new dryer. It cannot be delivered until Tuesday though because they do not deliver Sunday or Mondays and they are booked through the weekend. So, I will have to set aside my OCD ways and not do a load of laundry for the next couple of days. I think that it is the supreme irony that the last time we went on a trip we had to buy a fridge. Now we are going on another trip and have to buy a dryer. Does this mean we have to buy a washer in June? I sure hope not, but we will see.








1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bummer about the dryer, I hate having to make purchases like that. The Easter egg hunt looks fun, it appears yellow was the color of the day!

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.