Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Tooth Fairy, Again and Again

Rachel Lost Her 2nd Tooth
Juliana Loosing Her 1st!
The Close Up
The Tooth Fairy has been very busy at our house.  In the last two weeks or so, three teeth total have been lost, one from each kiddo.  Joseph lost a molar, that I had to pull out, it was hanging and there was some pulling, yuck!  Then Rachel lost her 2nd with Mike's help.  Then at long last Juliana lost her 1st!  It fell out during the night, so it was a bit of drama, but by the morning she was so excited.  The girls wanted money to save for their American Girl Dolls.  With Grandma Romney's help they want to save enough to get them for their birthday/Christmas.  Juliana wants Josephina (yes that is the real name not one that Mike made up!)  Rachel wants Kit.  So, the goal is to save enough up for that.  Congrats to all the kids!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.