Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Because I love You and Miss You

Juliana Releasing the Dove
Preparing for the Balloon Release
Releasing the Balloons
Joseph Releasing the Dove
Rachel Releasing the Dove


About a month ago, we went to an event held at Fairmount Cemetery where our sweet Katherine is buried.  They had a lot of really fun events there including a BBQ, jumping castle, and balloon artist.  The highlight to the events though was the dove release.  This man came with a cage full of beautiful white doves that each child was able to hold and then release in memory of who they loved and missed.  We then did a balloon release where hundreds of balloons were released at once.  We completed the day's events by doing our own private balloon release at Katherine's.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.