Monday, December 27, 2010

Ode to Bob the Bullfrog

So for the past nearly one year, Bob the spotted and rather fat and very cute bullfrog has lived at our house. He is one of Joseph's webkinz and a much beloved member of our family. When Joseph is offtrack he is even more a part of our family.

So, it should come as no surprise to anyone who may be reading this to hear the story that happened this morning.

I was downstairs cleaning, minding my own business and Juliana came down to ask me a question. The question went something like this: "Mom, Bob wants to know if he can play webkinz and then watch Toy Story 3?" Oh really? Bob? Oh yes Bob (aka Joseph) wanted to know if they could get on the computer and watch a show. How could I say no? Oh, dear Bob how I love you, you are just one of my kids although a bit less expensive to maintain and really very little trouble.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.