Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas







































So, we had a really fun last couple of days with all the Christmas fun. The kids decorated Katherine's tree the other day in preparation for the holiday. I thought that candy canes would would weather well outside, I had to get creative you know?
We had really fun going to a Christmas Eve dinner and then a Christmas Day dinner. Needless to say we ate well and I made several desserts!
The kids had a great Christmas morning. They got up early and opened all the presents which they loved of course. Later that afternoon we went to visit our angel Katherine and sang some carols and gave Katherine her favorite, pink roses for her gift. Now that we are done with the crazy of December, we will look forward to the next hurdle of Katherine's birthday which is looming. But, we plan to make it a celebration as it should be.
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Merry Christmas!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I am so glad we were able to spend the evening with you all. See you for New Years :)

Joe and Liz said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. We sure liked the family plaque you sent us...it turned out really cute! Enjoy the rest of the holidays and say hi to everyone from us!!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! Just so you know, your girls' morning hair ROCKS. Sounds like you guys had a good one, talk soon.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.