Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Fun Night Contined

Sorry, I did not get a chance to finish with the last post I had to dash off to piano lessons. I am now officially going to learn a song out of the Children's Songbook. Big News! I will be playing Book of Mormon Stories. Kayla says it is one of the easiest in the book, we will see how it goes, wish me luck.

Alright, back to the Buckhorn. We ordered this yummy soup which has been on the menu for more than 100 years. So good! We loved it. Mike wanted to order the rattlesnake or crocodile appetizer. Both dishes were deep fried and served with several dipping sauces. But there were no dipping sauces that would be good enough for me to try either of those dishes. He really wanted to get the Rocky Mountain Oysters which the Buckhorn is famed to have created. I said no way!

We settled on our entrees. I got the lamb chops that were served with a rosemary balsamic glaze. It was good. The lamb was very sweet. Mike ordered the salmon and then a buffalo tenderloin. He insisted that I try the tenderloin which I did. It tasted like dirt smells. I did not care for it. Mike loved it.

The other pictures of from the Valentine's party from Joseph 4th grade class. The kids had so much fun, they loved it.

I plan to go to Children's Hospital this Saturday for a day of scrap booking. The foundation of Children's Miracle Network works with a couple of consultants of Creative Memories. The consultants donate their time and then provide the full supplies of a scrap book. They asked for a $20 donation and I felt like I was stealing from them because Creative Memories is so nice but so expensive. I am putting together an album of Katherine. I will let you know how that days goes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see the scrapbook of Katherine when you finish it.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.