Sunday, August 5, 2012

Going to see some "Older" Nelson's

 On our way back down to Salt Lake after leaving the reunion, Mike wanted to stop by the Logan City cemetery located right in the middle of the Utah State campus, it seems that the campus is built around the cemetery.  While we were there I saw several students cutting through the cemetery going from one building on campus to the other.  I think that the cemetery was built first and has been there for over a century and the campus came a bit later.  Mike wanted to go and find some of his ancestors that are buried there.  I think it was a a great grandfather and then a great grandfather.  It took him quite sometime to find them and a bit of walking around.  I am glad we ran into some people mowing the lawns there and told us where to look.  But, Mike had a great time and well, I read a book.  We then ate a great burger place in Roy Utah featured on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives.  It was Yummy!  Then we made our way back down to Salt Lake to Mike's parents house.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.