Monday, March 19, 2012

Daisy Scout Fun

Juliana's all about me poster

The troop after the movie

Waiting for the dance
 The girls had such a great time this past Saturday with their girl scout troop.  But, before I get to that, the first picture is of Juliana's all about me poster from school.  She gave a great presentation of course!

So, after selling a whole bunch of cookies, the girls went out for an afternoon on the town to spend some of their hard earned money.  We began the day by watching The Lorax in 3D downtown at the Pavilions Shopping Mall located on the 16th Street Mall.  Following the movie, we all hopped on the free mall shuttle and met up with about 120 other girls at the corner of Laurence and 16th and did a huge flash mob dance to celebrate the girl scout's 100th anniversary.  The afternoon was completed by walking a couple of blocks down the street to eat a yummy late lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory.  Needless to say, the girls had a great time!  And do did mom, but as the chaperone, I was tired!  Watching 16 girls downtown over a big holiday weekend, well, that's a lot of work, but totally worth it.  Downtown was packed with everyone celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  We saw many, many interesting people down there and heard some really good street performers and then some really, really bad ones as well.


The big dance





No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.