Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Past Month

Cute Girls

New Dresses
 So, as always with life, the past month has been very busy and hectic.  The kids are all doing really well in school and working hard there.  Joseph is keeping busy with being in the Jazz Band.  He is working on one song that he will be playing with the band.  He has been working on this one song since the first of the year and the first page is coming along, three more pages to go, it has been a challenge for sure!  But, he sure enjoys the challenge and excelling there.  He auditioned and made it into the 6th grade talent show playing one of his signature pieces "The Campbell's are Coming."  He was the only piano player (although two other auditioned) and he rocked it out of course!  I am so proud of him.  He is quite the performer.  The girls are in full swing of selling girl scout cookies and loving that.  We have been selling at three different stores and they have sold about 140 boxes so far.  We had a great Valentine's Day as well.  Mike worked his half day so he and I met up for some lunch and then dashed off to school to see the girl's school parties and the girls loved having dad there for sure.  It was a fun day.  We are looking forward to the next big mile stone on our lives which is Joseph's ordination here in a couple of weeks to the priesthood.  I simply cannot believe it.  But I am sure looking forward to it.
Katherine's Birthday

Happy Birthday my Angel

Rachel's Party

Micheal opening the present


Juliana's Party

Working Hard on a Craft

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.