Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just Because I love you and Miss You

Dear Katherine:

Now that New Year's is over, I am beginning to think about your sweet angel birthday that will be coming up here in a couple of weeks.  You will be three.  Ah, sweet, sweet Katherine I love you and miss you so much it hurts.  Happy early Birthday my angel, I will be thinking of you a lot these next couple of weeks.  I know that you are happy and safe.  I know that you miss me as much as I miss you.  I know that you will get the balloon that I will send up to you soon.  Do you want a pink one with flowers as usual?  I know that pink flowers are your favorite.  The pink flowers are so soft, sweet and tender just like you. 

I love you,

Love,

Mom

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.