Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Because, I love you and Miss you









June 18th, 2011 marked the 2nd year anniversary of our sweet angel Katherine's death. This is a very somber time for our family. We try to keep the day simple and sweet. We had flowers delivered to her grave and then did a balloon release hoping that she will get them up in heaven. We always make a donation to the Children's Hospital in exchange for beautiful flowers being placed in the chapel of the hospital in honor of her. Katherine, we sure love you and miss you so much it hurts. I look forward to the joy that I will feel when I get to see you again. Farewell my sweet angel daughter until we meet again at Jesus' feet where I know you are right now. All is well, Carry On. Farewell.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well said. Love the pics of the kids by the angel statue, so very touching. Hugs to all of you. You are all such strong examples of an eternal family. Katherine knows she is waiting for a stellar bunch of people to join her someday. I know she bids you carry on as well.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.