Friday, July 1, 2011

Graduations and Father's Day














So, June was an eventful month for us. My son Joseph graduated from 5th grade. My sweet girls Rachel and Juliana graduated from Kindergarten. Needless to say it was a busy week for sure! The graduations went really well. The girls were quite emotional during the slide show portion of the graduation. I know they loved this year, but have many more great years to come. Congrats to all three of my kids for their hard work and devotion to school. I am so proud of you. Just because I am feeling very sentimental, I am also putting the picture of when Joseph graduated from kindergarten in this post because it does not seem like it was that long ago.

We enjoyed a very nice father's day. The kids and I made Mike breakfast in bed in which we all ate in the bed. The kids loved it of course as did Mike. Overall a very quiet day, but I know Mike enjoyed it, so it was worth it.

Off we go into a busy July! I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes, big graduations for sure! Love the pic of Joseph's kindy grad, they all look so much littler! Congrats to all the kids, on to bigger and even better things!

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.