Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Trip to Utah























So, here are some pictures from our trip to Utah. We had so much fun. We took some of our cousins mini-golfing, the kids loved it. The weather was so beautiful and perfect. I took the kids to Gardner Village which is a shopping center filled with stuffed witches that the kids had to go around with a sheet on a scavenger hunt and find them all and then go and get a fresh baked cookie as a reward for all the hard work. It was so festive, truly Halloween in the air. All the trees were turning and the colors were striking. The kids had so much fun.
We saw lots and lots of family. The night before the wedding we went to a family BBQ at my aunt and uncle's new house and enjoyed seeing all the family there. The kids loved playing with all the other kids. The next day was the wedding with the sealing at Bountiful Temple which is huge. The temple itself is a small city. So big and set up on the hills of the city. Truly a city set on a hill like the Savior says. The bride was so beautiful, I loved her dress. There is just something about weddings that are so fun and festive. It brings back good memories of your own wedding. The dinner that night was at a reception center and Mike and I enjoyed a nice evening of good family and good food. We then made fools of ourselves attempting to dance after. The drive to and from was perfect weather which we were grateful for as well. All is all a great trip.



3 comments:

Jen said...

We're so glad we got to visit with you guys! It definitely was a great weekend. I love the new blog layout, by the way :)

Rochelle said...

Seriously, the pure ham coming from those girls is hysterical! I love all the cute pictures and I'm so glad you had a great time :)

Melissa said...

Fun times! Love cousin time.

About Me

My photo
My name is Paula, I stay home full time with my three children.